Here are some tips and advice on when and how to use the Clarol products and how to get the most out of them
Our suggested regimen for Clarol products;
AM: Silver & Birch Exfoliating Wash + Birch Water Pore Minimising Toner + Silver Serum + Nordic Birch & Willow Primer before any make up is applied
PM: Birch Water Pore Minimising Toner + Silver Serum + Sebopure
- If your skin is very greasy, increase exfoliation to twice daily AM + PM. If skin is quite dry decrease exfoliation to once every other day in the PM.
- If skin is very greasy increase use of Sebopure to twice daily, AM & PM after Silver Serum
- When exfoliating, always be gentle on skin, don't scrub it too hard. Exfoliate using gentle circular movements over the whole facial area. Use the Exfoliating Wash on almost dry skin. Just add a few droplets of tepid water to the wash before applying it to dry skin.
- Try to avoid touching your face as much as possible during the day.
- Remove make up as soon as possible when getting in after the day’s events. Even if you are going out in the evening try to remove day make up as it will be contaminated with dirt and bacteria. Re applying clean make up for evening wear.
- Wear long hair off your face when sleeping
- Try to avoid getting shampoo and hair products on facial area when washing hair.
- Always patch test product before use to check for skin reactions