Suggested regimen for the Kalme Skin Care pack;
AM: Cleanse with the Kalme Cleanser do not rinse off with water.( If using) first apply either Undercoat or TeQ Serum then the Day Defence SPF25 to whole face, or just Day Defence on its own. If using then apply Kalme Chameleon Concealer to whole face rubbing in gently until the required tone match is achieved. Additional cosmetics can then be applied if required.
PM: Cleanse with the Kalme Cleanser do not rinse off with water.( If using) first apply Undercoat or TeQ Serum then apply Night Repair Cream, or just the Night Repair Cream on its own.
Product combination suggestions for skin type;
1. If skin is still very dry and tight after using the basic Kalme products then add TeQ Serum to your daily regimen.
2. If skin remains very sensitive while using the Kalme basic product then add Kalme Undercoat to your daily regimen
3. If worried that skin is not feeling clean enough after cleansing with just Kalme Cleanser then swipe skin with Clarol Toner after cleansing; https://www.skinshop.co.uk/clarol/clarol-birch-water-pore-minimising-toner
- When cleansing, always be gentle on skin, don't scrub it too hard. Cleanse using gentle circular movements over the whole facial area. Use the Kalme Cleanser on dry skin. Always swipe in the direction from the centre of the face to the outside
- Avoid washing your face with hot or cold water
- Try to avoid touching your face as much as possible during the day.
- Remove make up as soon as possible when getting in after the day’s events. Even if you are going out in the evening try to remove day make up as it will be contaminated with dirt and bacteria. Re applying clean make up for evening wear.
- Wear long hair off your face when sleeping
- Try to avoid getting shampoo and hair products on your facial area when washing hair.
- Always patch test product before use to check for skin reactions