Here are some tips and advice on when and how to use the Lip Q products and how to get the most out of them
Our suggested regimen for Lip Q products;
AM: Apply Lip Q Liquorice Balm to all of lips after eating breakfast. At first sign of tingle of cold sore also apply Lip Q Liquorice & Melissa Rescue Lip Gel to tingle area.
Lunch; repeat morning routine after eating.
PM: Apply Lip Q Liquorice Balm to all of lips. Apply Lip Q Liquorice & Melissa Rescue Lip Gel around edge of lips.
- Remove make up as soon as possible when getting in after the day’s events. Even if you are going out in the evening try to remove day make up as it will be contaminated with dirt and bacteria. Re applying clean make up for evening wear.
- Avoiding licking or touching lips during the day
- Avoid crunchy breads or salty crisps that might easily cut or damage lips
- Avoid sipping hot drinks. Wait until cooled and drink through a straw if possible.
- In cold weather protect lips with light weight soft scarf
- If you get a cold or flu or are travelling on a plane apply the Lip Q routine a few more times a day.
- Apply lip Q Liquorice Balm before kissing anyone.
- Apply Lip Q Liquorice Balm before working out
- Apply Lip Q Liquorice Balm 4-5 times daily for two days before and during menstruation.